What we offer
- Active collaboration in a fast-growing company
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and full compensatory time off for accumulated overtime
- A lot of responsibility in a young and international team right from the very beginning
- Office in the middle of vibrant Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Office fully equipped with Apple technology
- Regular meetings with the international SEO team
- Competitive salary (Bachelor 600€/month, Master 800€/month)
- For high performers, there is a perspective to continue working here after the internship on a full-time basis
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You create Spanish content for our website together with our content team
- You help to optimize our website for search engines (SEO)
- You generate valuable content for our product (camp descriptions, FAQ, select fitting images to visually promote our camps at best)
- You communicate with customers, who want to book a camp or have already booked via phone, e-mail or WhatsApp
- You stay in contact with our camp operators on a daily basis to ensure the flow of processes.
- You work well-structured and goal-oriented in our customer service (in Spanish)
- You like working with a young and ambitious team
- You are motivated and want to generate awareness for our product and brand
- You like writing and editing texts, with a strong sense for details
- You are able to write creatively, originally and to the point
- Fluency in Spanish and very good command of English is a must
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch) is a plus
- You want to develop a career in an intercultural environment
- The internship is mandatory in the course of your studies/university program
- The internship duration is minimum 5 months
- Bonus: You attended a holiday camp – as a child or as a counselor
Juvigo is Europe’s most comprehensive booking platform for holiday camps and youth trips and one of the fastest growing tourism companies in Europe. We are particularly characterized by our growing diversity and constant professionality. Our international team is located in Berlin Kreuzberg.
Are you interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Find out how we process your data here.