What we offer
- Steep learning curve in one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies
- A hybrid working model — we would like you to be in the office for at least 3 days a week (the exact schedule of this can be discussed with your manager)
- Full compensation of overtime (“Gleitzeit”)
- A lot of responsibility in a young and international team right from the very beginning
- Office in the middle of vibrant Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Office fully equipped with Apple technology (iPhone, Mac,…)
- Regular feedback and employee satisfaction (Kununu score 4.8)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining our server infrastructure for both our customer-facing websites and internal web-based tools
- Building up and moving the business to a more future-proof and scalable infrastructure
- At least 2 years experience working as an IT admin or a similar role
- Ability and desire to work independently
- Proficiency in the Linux shell
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT admin and system security
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional working fluency in English
- Ability to communicate technical issues across multiple teams
- Bonus: Basic knowledge of ReactJS/Java/SQL
Juvigo is Europe’s most comprehensive booking platform for holiday camps and youth trips and one of the fastest growing tourism companies in Europe. We are particularly characterized by our growing diversity and constant professionality. Our international team is located in Berlin Kreuzberg.
The engineering team works efficiently, which means you will work on anything from small bug fixes, improvements and design tweaks to get accustomed to the existing code base to working on your own projects, i.e. building new customer-facing features and components for internal tools.
Do you enjoy working autonomously with an empathetic, reliable, international team that intentionally works to help you grow and improve your skills? We would love to hear from you! Please send us your application (CV) to email@example.com!
Apply for this position
Find out how we process your data here.