What we offer
- Steep learning curve in one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies
- A hybrid working model — we would like you to be in the office for at least 3 days a week (the exact schedule of this can be discussed with your manager)
- Full compensation of overtime (“Gleitzeit”)
- A lot of responsibility in a young and international team right from the very beginning
- Office in the middle of vibrant Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Office fully equipped with Apple technology (iPhone, Mac,…)
- Regular feedback and employee satisfaction (Kununu score 4.8)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining our API and databases
- Developing new features
- Collaborating with the core platform team to deliver architecture of the web framework
- Optimizing the existing code base
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with Java and SQL (especially PostgreSQL)
- Proficiency in the Linux shell and knowledge of Git
- Professional working fluency in English
- Ability to communicate technical issues across multiple teams
Juvigo is Europe’s most comprehensive booking platform for holiday camps and youth trips and one of the fastest growing tourism companies in Europe. We are particularly characterized by our growing diversity and constant professionality. Our international team is located in Berlin Kreuzberg.
The engineering team works efficiently, which means you will work on anything from small bug fixes, improvements and design tweaks to get accustomed to the existing code base to working on your own projects, i.e. building new customer-facing features and components for internal tools.
Do you enjoy working autonomously with an empathetic, reliable, international team that intentionally works to help you grow and improve your skills? We would love to hear from you! Please send us your application (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for this position
Find out how we process your data here.